Hibiscus extracts have been used for ages in Ayurveda to cure many ailments. Using the natural health benefits of hibiscus, you can cure many diseases naturally. In fact, hibiscus extracts are incredibly easy to get. Even if you have a hibiscus plant in your house, you can easily make things like hibiscus tea or hibiscus oil from the flowers. You also have the option of getting hibiscus extracts from an organic store. The health benefits of hibiscus can be utilized well only if you know them. And even if you are not ailing from any sickness, it is in general good for your health. For example, hibiscus tea is rich in antioxidants and thus it helps to fight cancer and aging. It is thus, a good habit to consume hibiscus tea instead of normal tea. Hibiscus oil also have many beauty benefits apart from being healthy. Here are some of the most important health benefits of hibiscus flower extracts.
1) Prevents Cancer - Hibiscus is a flower that is rich in antioxidants. That is why having hibiscus tea or extracts is a naturally preventive measure against cancer.
2) Cures Cold - Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C and thus it has the capacity to cure cure minor cold related infections like sore throat, cough and headache.
3) Boosts Energy - As the antioxidants in hibiscus help to repair free radical damage, your energy levels naturally go up.
4) Calms Hot Flashes - Women who are going through the tough hormonal period of menopause might use the health benefits of hibiscus. Hibiscus can help soothe hot flashes.
5) Slows Aging - The antioxidants in hibiscus not only help to fight cancer but also also slow down the aging of your cells. As a result, it may be the secret to eternal youth.
6) Cures Acne - Hibiscus has many natural anti-inflammatory substances and also Vitamin C that can stop the growth of acne and even clear the marks left by it.
7) Boost Immunity - One of the main health benefits of hibiscus flower is that it helps to boost the level of immunity in your body.
8) Maintains Fluid Balance - According to ancient Ayurvedic science, having hibiscus flower extracts can help to maintain the fluid balance in your body. It was once used as a cure for oedema or excess water retention in the body.
9) Speeds Up Metabolism - Vitamin C has a very essential place in the digestive system. And as hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C, it helps to increase the Rate of metabolism.
10) Stops Hairfall - Hibiscus oil is extremely beneficial for the hair. Applying hibiscus oil to your hair ensures that your hair grows strong from the roots and stops breaking up easily.
11) Lowers Levels Of Cholesterol - The antioxidants in hibiscus are very similar to those found in red wine. It is heart healthy as it helps to lower cholesterol levels.
12) Maintains Body Temperature - According to ancient African medicine, having hibiscus flower extracts regulates the body temperature. It helps to flush out excess body heat in summers.
13) Darkens Hair Color - The hibiscus essence oil can actually help you darken your hair color. In fact, it is natural remedy against greying hair.