<3 The TRUTH hiding behind chocolate <3
I AM not referring to Cacao here.
Just to name a few...
1) Refined Processed Sugar (click link for 146 reasons to avoid sugar)
2) Caffeine. This is an aging drug. It puts your body into stress. It makes people tired so that they then crave more of the drug which made them tired in the first place, just because it gives them an initial kick which exhausts their adrenal glands.
3) Phenylethylamine (PEA) (Pronounced Phenyl-ethyl-amine).
Phenylethylamine is something that your body produces when you are happily in love.
This could be the main reason why people, especially FEMALES, are addicted to chocolate. They are getting a chemical replacement for love. The problem with any chemical replacement is that your body then stops producing that chemical naturally. And then the person has to keep getting more fixes (as for any drug addict). People who eat chocolate, especially a lot of it, may find it harder to feel true love in their hearts for themselves, other people and especially for God the Creator.
4) Very high oxalate conent, especially in cocoa. This can cause kidney stones.
5) Anandamide. This substance mimics marijuana!
6) DANGEROUS levels of lead.
7) 50% of all chocolate, cocoa and chocolate flavoring is farmed by real slaves, many of them children. (The exception to this is organic and fair trade chocolate and cocoa.)
Why would we want to give this to our children? <3
Just because something is 'natural' does not mean that it is good for you! Deadly nightshade and mercury are natural! In any case, chocolate is highly, highly processed, which is not natural. The more a 'food' is processed, the less the body likes it. <3
The fact that people now think that chocolate is a food is evidence that the marketing program for chocolate has been very successful. It has nothing to do with the truth. Note that the studies that are done always look at things that are in chocolate, NOT AT CHOCOLATE AS A WHOLE. A scientific study can be made to 'prove' just about anything, especially when there is big money to fund it. Remember, each cancer vicitm gives the medical industry around $300K, so most are not that concerned if you get toxic either.